The Beer Machine Advantage
Looking for a simple, inexpensive way to make quality beer at home? The Beer Machine and all-natural Beer Mixes are all you need to create your own full-flavored, naturally brewed craft beer.
The Beer Machine takes a historically complex process and makes it simple—without compromising flavor, aroma, or appearance. This all-in-one fermenter, conditioning vessel, and dispenser was designed and engineered by professional brewers; they also design and build microbreweries, so you know they understand the science of brewing. And with our all-natural Beer Mixes, which are made from the finest-quality malted barley grains, no extra work like boiling or mixing ingredients is required.
With The Beer Machine, it only takes a few steps to make premium-tasting beer at home. Just add water and the Beer Mix of your choice. Let the beer ferment at room temperature for a few days, and then move it to the fridge where it will clarify and absorb the natural carbonation produced during fermentation.
That’s all you have to do—the hardest part will be waiting to enjoy your beer!
Why You Need The Beer Machine
Other homebrewing kits are available, but they require extra steps or accessories. You’ll love The Beer Machine because:
- It’s simple: You don’t need any previous brewing experience or extra accessories.
- It’s quick: It takes only 7 to 10 days to make your own beer.
- It’s fresh: The Beer Machine keeps your beer fresh for 3 months or more.
- It’s cost-effective: It costs only pennies per glass.
- It’s customizable: You can adjust the taste and carbonation of your beer.
- It’s compact: The Beer Machine has the footprint of a 6-pack.
And the most important reason?
The Beer Machine works. Find out why satisfied customers are still brewing with The Beer Machine after more than 20 years.